- The Philosophy of Fuel Savings
- Pipeline Hydraulics, Design, Fuel and Costs
- Compressor unit relative efficiency
- One-Dimensional Control System Methods
- Naming Conventions and Data Structures for Industrial PLCs
- Key Performance Indicators for Reciprocating Engines Compressors
- Analysis and Estimation of SAFR and MN for Natural Gas
The document below contains the engineering units most commonly used in science and industry. It includes the standard SI units and derived units.
The first document below is an assessment test to help determine the qualifications of individuals to perform basic hydraulic system design. For answers to the assessment, please contact us.
VB.NET Sample Code
The files below are sample applications to assist VB.NET developers in developing robust and reliable applications.
- Marquee Control is a complete (slightly modified) application of the sample Marquee Control written for Visual Studio 2010. This project corresponds to the example found on the MSDN website.